Gresham Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Gresham Rental Property
It is our desire as professional property managers to make your investment
as profitable as possible and to protect your pride of ownership.
We would consider it an honor to be given the opportunity to discuss our services
in detail with you and show you how your property will be managed by Kerr Properties, Inc.
Our staff is knowledgeable in property values, local neighborhoods, and rental markets to advise you on appropriate rental fees for your property. We are thoroughly trained in the inspection of every kind of investment property, from single family homes and condominiums to small plexes.
What we do as your Gresham property manager:
- Handle legal matters for you. A selection of appropriate standard or custom agreement forms provide legal protection for both you and your property. Evictions can happen to any landlord no matter how well a tenant is screened. Circumstances change in people's lives and they are not able to pay the rent. When this happens the landlord has to go through the costly procedure of evicting the tenant. Our cost effective Eviction Protection program protects our owners from the high cost and time consuming headaches that come with evicting a tenant. This has the potential to save you $300 to $1000+. The only part of an eviction not covered is a jury trial or counter claim, should that be necessary. In the thirty-eight plus years we have been handling evictions for our owners, we have never had to go through a jury trial.
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Oregon's Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Take care of all tenant concerns
- Fully account for all deposits.
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
- Our extensive list of reliable, reasonable and responsible contractors can cover any repairs or maintenance your property may require. Should an emergency arise we provide 24 hour care.
- Detailed online monthly income and disbursement report. At the end of the year you are also provided with
comprehensive 12 month cash flow, income and expense statements for your tax
records. This way you will always know exactly where you stand regarding income
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation.
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a clients' trust account, subject to periodic auditing by the Oregon Real Estate Agency.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants.
- Extensive Background Check (Federal, State & County Records).
- Credit report and credit Score
- Rental History Review
- Employment and Income Verification
- Eviction History Check
- National Sex Offender Registry Check
- For a complete list of our criteria click here.
- Our web page provides 24 hour marketing of your vacant property.
- Conduct an interior survey of the property every six months with a copy going to the owner.
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Professional "FOR RENT" signs
- Referrals from local real estate offices
- Comparable marketing of vacant properties
- Referrals from relocation companies
- We use web syndication with the most popular rental sites to maximize market exposure.
Inquire About Our Services
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have implemented Appfolio Property Manager software for property management and accounting. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants.
- We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper.
- The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster.
- We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely.
- We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to ﬁll vacancies sooner.
- We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Freerentalsite.com, Rentalhomesplus.com, and other Web sites.
Areas We Serve